We’re All about Giving You More Choices.
Fellowship Senior Living, Basking Ridge, NJ: More than a retirement community, a resource for better living.
We know you value choice, which is why Fellowship Senior Living not only offers a wonderful retirement community, but off-campus options too. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, NJ, we are a faith-based, not-for-profit organization. Founded by the Fellowship Deaconry, we bring together people of all beliefs and backgrounds to enjoy independence, friendship and the most wide-ranging senior services available.
Choices for living, no matter where you choose to live:
- Residential options: Apartments, duplex villas, cottages and freestanding homes for Independent Living
- Service and amenities as extensive as they are convenient
- A full range of health care neighborhoods on one CCRC campus, including Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Sub-acute Care, Rehabilitation Services and Memory Care.
- On or off-campus companion care through Fellowship Helping Hands home care
- Long-term care planning for people who wish to remain in their own homes but still want premier long-term health care services: The Fellowship Senior Living at Home Program.
Highly respected and financially sound, Fellowship Senior Living brings greater security to your plans for the future.
Skilled Nursing (Long-Term Care)
Sub-Acute Care (Post Hospital Stay)
Out Patient Rehab
Senior Living at Home Progam
Helping Hands - Care at Home
Culinary & Catering Services
Health Center Residents
Independent Living Residents